Christina A. Rostad
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Education and Training
- Medical Degree:MD, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 2010
- Residency:Pediatrics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 2013
- Fellowship:Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 2016
- Vaccines, vaccine-preventable diseases, infections in immunocompromised hosts
- Dr. Rostad is an Instructor in Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Emory who joined the faculty in July 2016. She completed her fellowship research in Dr. Martin Moore’s laboratory developing and performing pre-clinical evaluation of a live-attenuated vaccine for respiratory syncytial virus. Her research interests include vaccine design and development and respiratory viral infections. She also has growing interests in vaccine-preventable diseases and other infections in immunocompromised hosts.
- Selected journal articles authored/co-authored by Dr. Rostad (Click here) are available at PubMed, the online database provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health publications.