Assistant Professor |
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Education and Training
- Medical Degree:MD, Medical College of Georgia, 2007
- Residency:St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, 2010
- Fellowship:Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine, 2014
- vaccine trials, epidemiology, microbiology diagnostics
- Dr. Yi’s research interest include clinical trials, namely within the Vaccine Trials and Evaluation Unit (VTEU) and epidemiology of infectious diseases. She is especially interested in gastroenteritis and acute osteomyelitis.
- Selected journal articles authored/co-authored by Dr. Yi (Click here) are available at PubMed, the online database provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health publications.