Milestones: Two to Five Months
Remember to use your child’s corrected age when comparing her accomplishments to a developmental chart! If your baby went home from the hospital in generally good health and is able to feed from breast or bottle you may expect that sometime from two to five months she will begin to:
- smile and coo.
- watch a person’s face intently.
- follow people and objects with her eyes
- laugh out loud.
- lift her head and chest when on her stomach.
- independently hold her head steady when pulled to sit.
- .grasp a rattle placed in her hand.
- startle when she hears a loud sound.