Research Administration Services (RAS)
As of May 6, 2014, Pediatric research (with an Emory Department of Pediatrics PI) will flow through the Pediatric RAS Unit.
A fundamental goal of the RAS unit is to ensure high-quality, consistent service and compliance in all aspects of research administration for our faculty.
- The RAS Units are intended to provide one source for pre and post award research administration activities.
- Clearly defined scope, roles, and responsibilities for RAS Units have been outlined, documented, and approved at the University level.
- RAS staff receives training in order to provide a consistent, high level of knowledge and competency. These individuals will be strictly focused on research administration.
- RAS staff will be divided into teams that focus on either pre-award, post-award or clinical trials, allowing for specific attention to each.
- Central research administration offices (Office of Sponsored Programs and Office of Grants and Contracts) will still have defined roles in institutional compliance.
Please use the link above to inform us of your upcoming research project (any type!) - it just takes a few clicks and minimal information. We will then contact you with the next 2 business days to let you know who will be assigned to your project.