Andrés Felipe Camacho-Gonzalez
Assistant Professor |
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Education and Training
- Medical Degree: MD, Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia, 2001
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- Fellowship:Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2011
- Graduate Degree: Master’s of Science in Clinical Research, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2012
- HIV, Adolescents, STDs, HIV/Vaccine Clinical Trials
- Dr. Camacho-Gonzalez is an Assistant Professor at Emory with an appointment in the School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases. His research interest includes HIV and STD’s treatment and prevention trials of adolescents and young adults. He is also part of the Emory Children’s Center arm of the Emory Vaccine Treatment and Evaluation Unit (VTEU), and the global Health Organization of Pediatrics at Emory.
- Selected journal articles authored/co-authored by Dr. Camacho (Click here) are available at PubMed, the online database provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health publications.