2018 Faculty Awards of Distinction Nominations Now Open
Nominations will be accepted through September 30, 2018Each year, Pediatrics faculty members are nominated by their peers for the categories below in recognition of outstanding contributions in the areas of Clinical and Teaching Expertise, Clinical and Educational Program Development, Outstanding Achievements in Research and Excellence in Mentoring.
Please take time to nominate Pediatrics Faculty members who have influenced and inspired you and others to greatness as clinicians, researchers or educators, and to human compassion, innovative thinking, programming and training, research advances, and breakthroughs.
Awards will be presented at a special event, November 15, 2018.You are encouraged to nominate faculty in each category, for each award. Please scroll down for catergories and online nomination forms (each link will take you to a survey monkey form).
- Junior Faculty Researcher of the Year
- Best Scientific Publication – Basic Science*
- Best Scientific Publication – Clinical/Translational*
- Innovations in Clinical Program Development
- Joe Snitzer Master Clinician Award for Clinical Expertise
- Humanitarian Award for Compassionate and Patient/Family-Centered Care
- Career Teaching Award
- Innovations in Teaching Program Development
- Teacher of the Year – Subspecialty Pediatrics
- Teacher of the Year – General Pediatrics
Faculty Award nominations are solicited from all DOP and Pediatric Institute faculty.